Hi im looking for a cheap laptop to watch movies and browse the internet

What i need
Good screen quality - fhd
Screen size 15 or 17 will be the best
And hdmi to connect it to tv

I have other laptob for work and xbox for gaming

So im looking for cheapst laptop with above requirement

Thanks

I would not consider it's 1080p to be "good quality". It more like mediocre quality, but it is inexpensive.

Unfortunately none of them has a FHD screen (1080p) as the OP specified.

OP, what realistic budget do you have in mind for a laptop with a "good quality" 1080p screen?

naturesninja

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
The low end i7's like the u series are like upgrading a 3.0 liter V6 engine to a 3.1 liter V6 over their i5 counterparts, not worth the price. Any available quad i7 (V8) with a 1080p is going to run you at least $800 on a good day. That Acer is a good deal for an entry level gamer laptop, but does have a really low Gamut (40% Adobe RGB) panel with poor viewing angles, and I believe you will regret it for movies. I would recommend a Lenovo or ASUS in this price range to get into at least a 60-72% Gamut panel with far superior colors and better viewing angles for a movie buff. The ultra low voltage i3, i5, and i7 aren't really going to make a huge difference between each other, other than your wallet, hence why I linked the ASUS for $350 (scroll down, it's not $462) with 1080p. Slap a 250GB SSD and an extra 4GB of RAM in it for about another $100, and you will be far more happy with it watching movies and internet surfing over the ACER 573G if you DON'T care about video games, in my opinion. If gaming is of any importance to you, the Acer is the one to get, and does have available IPS 1080p replacement screens for around $90 http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/Acer/ASPIRE%20E5-573G%20SERIES/ Best of luck!