Looking for laptop

Kristishs

Estimable
Aug 5, 2015
Hi.
I'm going to study away from home,so I need a laptop.
The thing is that I'm editing videos(not 4K,just hd gopro mostly),right now I'm using core2duo and it can run all that I need.
So I need this laptop to run few games(League of legends,Counter strike Global offensive) and be able to edit 1080p videos.
Have to mention that I'm on tight budget.
Right know best I have found is i3 5005u,GT 920M 2GB,4 GB DDR3 memory,searched out that this computer could actually run a few decent games(CS:GO for example) and if I would but this laptop I would also add extra 4 GB of RAM. Btw its Lenovo Ideapad 100

Solution
I need a specific budget to recommend something. "as low as possible" doesn't work. For 50 euros more, the core i5 is worth it.

Kristishs

Estimable
Aug 5, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Kristishs : "Choosing a laptop on budget!"

Hi.
I'm going to study away from home,so I need a laptop.
The thing is that I'm editing videos(not 4K,just hd gopro mostly),right now I'm using core2duo and it can run all that I need.
So I need this laptop to run few games(League of legends,Counter strike Global offensive) and be able to edit 1080p videos.
Have to mention that I'm on tight budget.
Right know best I have found is i3 5005u or i5 5200,GT 920M 2GB,4 GB DDR3 memory,searched out that this computer could actually run a few decent games(CS:GO for example) and if I would but this laptop I would also add extra 4 GB of RAM. Btw its Lenovo Ideapad 100

Kristishs

Estimable
Aug 5, 2015

Budget is as low as possible. Is the i5 5200 worth 50 euros more? By the benchmarks they look the same pretty much.