Solved! Looking for laptop

Filipe Mata

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
Hello guys i would like to know how much does it cost a good laptop with integrated graphics.

The bugdet can go from 300€ to 1500€

I would like to buy a external gpu to connect to the laptop but only in the long run. For now i just want a laptop with sdd, 6 GB of RAM, decent Processing power on the cpu and decent multitasking (plus 6 cores prefereble).

If the laptop is less than 500€ it could have 4gb of RAM and 4 cores

The display needs to be at least 1080p 60hz but anything more than that i accept ;)

If you can suggest diferent laptops for different budgets i would apreciatte it.

I dont like gaming laptops, needs to be thin, lightweit, discrete and well buit.

I know its alot sorry guys

Solution
Dell XPS models are good for light good build systems, and in your budget. External graphics may be a no-go though, you need to look for a system with a thunderbolt port and then check with the external dock makers to see what models they say will work with their products.
Dell XPS models are good for light good build systems, and in your budget. External graphics may be a no-go though, you need to look for a system with a thunderbolt port and then check with the external dock makers to see what models they say will work with their products.

Solution