HarDHar

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
Hey, I'm looking for a medium budget ($50-$100) gaming headset. I don't have a weird head size or anything, so a standard headset would work for me. I also don't need any fancy features, I'm just looking for something with good sound that's comfortable. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I forgot to say that wireless is preferred.

Solution
You should get Logitech G930

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417004636&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g930&pebp=1417004656010

It is at the max of your budget at $99 but definitely worth it. The G430 headset is nice too that Grandmaster posted and it is cheaper, but the $27 extra dollars for the G930 is worth it. I have this headset and absolutely love it. This headset feels top of the line. Very easy to use and functional and the 7.1 dolby sound is amazing. I never use my regular speakers anymore because I just love the sound quality. It also has a nice range. I find myself watching a youtube video and leaving my room to get something in the kitchen while still listening...

belzoth

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
You should get Logitech G930

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417004636&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g930&pebp=1417004656010

It is at the max of your budget at $99 but definitely worth it. The G430 headset is nice too that Grandmaster posted and it is cheaper, but the $27 extra dollars for the G930 is worth it. I have this headset and absolutely love it. This headset feels top of the line. Very easy to use and functional and the 7.1 dolby sound is amazing. I never use my regular speakers anymore because I just love the sound quality. It also has a nice range. I find myself watching a youtube video and leaving my room to get something in the kitchen while still listening and not missing a beat.

This is the bestselling gaming headset on amazon with good reason. It is similar quality to the very top of the line headsets, so the value for the money is just great. You wouldn't regret this purchase. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions for me and I'll try to help you out.

Solution