Looking for new headphones

Solution

Yeah I saw a lot of reviews of that too although mine are around a year old now and haven't even cracked and I've accidentally dropped these on many multiple occasions, don't be put off thinking they're cheap, honestly they are fantastic, If you don't like them...

IRyannHD

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
I use the Plantronics Gamecom 780s and they are fantastic, the mic is clear and they support 7.1 surround sound, they are also extremly crisp and comfortable to wear for long periods, and from use I can safely promise that they are worth every penny!

You can get them for around $60 - Good headphones don't have to cost lots.

Hope I helped :)

John Bauer

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

Looked them up here and while they're cheap, well, they're cheap; some people on here are saying they break easily

IRyannHD

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014

Yeah I saw a lot of reviews of that too although mine are around a year old now and haven't even cracked and I've accidentally dropped these on many multiple occasions, don't be put off thinking they're cheap, honestly they are fantastic, If you don't like them repack them and send them back but they are much better than what I expected, I'm not sure if them people have 2ft wide heads but mine are fantastic and I actually bought a pair of Sennheisers and I actually prefer these and they were around £120

Solution

John Bauer

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

alright, thanks