Looking for nice gaming laptop

andrewjeon9

Estimable
May 25, 2014
Hey guys. I really need some of your thoughts on what gaming laptop i could get. Here are my specifications

Price:
$2500 or less

Needs to be portable

Needs to have very decent battery life when surfing the web.

Screen size is 14", 15", or 17"

SEXY

Premium build quality and look

This would really help me out if you answer my question. Thank you

Solution
I would go with an alienware 17 if you can spend that money, but make sure if you are willing to spend that money that you customize it for a better gpu, cpu, and ram. Also you should upgrade the screen to 1920 by 1080. These are big and heavy tough, but personally I would have something more heavy opinion exchange for better parts. The battery life for the web via wifi is like 4 hours and 10 minutes i believe.

Thechize

Estimable
May 28, 2014
I would go with an alienware 17 if you can spend that money, but make sure if you are willing to spend that money that you customize it for a better gpu, cpu, and ram. Also you should upgrade the screen to 1920 by 1080. These are big and heavy tough, but personally I would have something more heavy opinion exchange for better parts. The battery life for the web via wifi is like 4 hours and 10 minutes i believe.

Solution

andrewjeon9

Estimable
May 25, 2014

Thechize

Estimable
May 28, 2014

You could always get a razer blade, those are super slim. Supposedly, thinner than a dime. But the graphics card is not that great. If I was me i would get a Asus rog g750jz, but it is really heavy i think its 9.9 pounds. But it has an 880m 4gb which is a insanely high graphics card for a laptop. You can get it used (all parts are fixed and nothing wrong with it) for like $2000 tax free.