Praefectus DC

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
AMD Radeon HD 6490M Graphics (1GB) is my current graphics card which finally died. What would be the best price-to-performance graphics card to replace it? My pc is Samsung Series 7 NP700Z3A-S06US 14" Notebook. All the specs are listed here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/840137-REG/Samsung_NP700Z3A_S06US_Series_7_NP700Z3A_S06US_14.html#! Up until the card died, I was able to play League of Legends on high settings smoothly, and that's what I seek from it's replacement.

Praefectus DC

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Oh...crap. Well the other day I was playing League of Legends and the screen went completely black and stayed that way. I pressed the power button to shut down my pc because it wasn't responding tf any other attempts to exit the game. This happend a few times in a row until it would get stuck on the starting windows screen indefinitely. I was able to boot into safemode and uninstall the graphics chip. I was then able to boot normally. I tried reinstalling it but it gave me the starting windows problem again. So I booted into safemode, uninstalled chip again. Booted normally, and used Samsung Recovery 5 to "complete restore" my pc. However that caused the starting windows problem again. I tried booting into safemode but it says "preparing computer for first time use" and says that it cannot be done in safemode. So safemode is now unuseable, and normal mode has the starting windows problem.