Looking for school/light gaming laptop around $600

jaysonbourne

Estimable
Dec 5, 2015
Hello, I'm heading off to college soon and I'm gonna be in need of a new laptop. I am looking for something to keep up with school and my outside life. I would like to be able to edit videos and use photoshop. Only games I mainly play are League of Legends and CSGO. I don't really care if the settings are med-low.

I am not looking for gaming specific laptops as they tend to have very short battery lives. But if there's a good one worth mentioning please do!

I've been looking into some Lenovo models like the IdeaPads and ThinkPads as I've heard they give good power and battery life.

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Have a look at the acer e5 with the gt 940m. That should be able to handle photoshop, edit videos and be able to play the games well. Just don't expect the laptop to be able to be able to handle a lot of lot of layers or fast rendering of complex video though.
Have a look at the acer e5 with the gt 940m. That should be able to handle photoshop, edit videos and be able to play the games well. Just don't expect the laptop to be able to be able to handle a lot of lot of layers or fast rendering of complex video though.

Solution