Looking for solution of my Asus A555l laptop charging problem

Aswanthkumar

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017
My Asus A555l laptop doesnt charging suddenly turns off led
When I plugged off charging adapter and plugged in the led turns on and later suddenly turn off please can anyone answer me

Solution
1. Check your charger cable for any crack also if you're using a multiplug connected to a wall power socket try changing it.
2. Try another power adapter making sure its properly rated for the power required for your laptop.
3. If you feel there is no issues with dust, cable etc. Remove battery and disconnect the power adapter and now press and hold power button for 30 seconds to reset bios. Then reattach battery and adapter and test.
4. If no luck it could be battery issue requiring replacement or charging port on laptop is faulty.

zer0c007

Notable
Jun 10, 2017
1. Check your charger cable for any crack also if you're using a multiplug connected to a wall power socket try changing it.
2. Try another power adapter making sure its properly rated for the power required for your laptop.
3. If you feel there is no issues with dust, cable etc. Remove battery and disconnect the power adapter and now press and hold power button for 30 seconds to reset bios. Then reattach battery and adapter and test.
4. If no luck it could be battery issue requiring replacement or charging port on laptop is faulty.

Solution