looking for solution

shubhambond

Estimable
Jun 2, 2015
Hi all,
Fellas I have bought a Samsung 10 class 32GB memory card now the problem is that when every I tries to write something in it I do that that without fail but as I put it in my phone it always shows that only 1 GB memory is used from whole though in my PC it was showing 4 GB is used when I written in that but after in phone it never shows more then 1GB
Please help me fixing this issue the thank you in advance

Solution
Hi there,

Does your phone recognize and see all the files that you put onto the card?

Your card may be partitioned. Although I dont really know how that could have happened.

Open up disk management in your control panel with the card in your computer and make sure that the computer only see's one partition on the card.

Get back to me and let me know if it is partitioned or not and I cant advise you on what to do next.

Mitchell Robinson

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
Hi there,

Does your phone recognize and see all the files that you put onto the card?

Your card may be partitioned. Although I dont really know how that could have happened.

Open up disk management in your control panel with the card in your computer and make sure that the computer only see's one partition on the card.

Get back to me and let me know if it is partitioned or not and I cant advise you on what to do next.

Solution