Looking for some advice on a cheap laptop and where I can buy those 4G internet USBs

Alosana

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
So the stores I can access are target and T-mobile is what I want to use for the 4G. I will buy the laptop (thinking of this ) but I am absolutely clueless on the internet part. I am gonna use this laptop at a place where there is no wireless internet so I need an unlimited 4G/3G plan, how do I go about doing this?

Solution
You could buy a microsoft Surface. I believe they have a model with built in 3/4G connectivity. That model comes with a slimmed down version of office as well and is pretty cheap. Then you don't have to mess with USB sticks that break ALL THE TIME (I've broken way too many in laptops catching them on things).

Alosana

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

My question is if T-mobile or Target have any unlimited 4G plans and which I should get

Steve Simons

Estimable
May 31, 2014
You could buy a microsoft Surface. I believe they have a model with built in 3/4G connectivity. That model comes with a slimmed down version of office as well and is pretty cheap. Then you don't have to mess with USB sticks that break ALL THE TIME (I've broken way too many in laptops catching them on things).

Solution