Solved! Looking for someone to help

Nov 14, 2018
I have no sound on my tablet but if I hook up a Bluetooth speaker I hear sound but very little. Does this mean my speaker is blown in my tablet? If so can someone refer me to someone cheap please and thank u.

Solution
You don't say if the Bluetooth speaker is the one with little sound or the tablet's speaker.

If the tablet's speakers are fine when the other device isn't connected, then the tablet's speaker isn't the problem. I would suggest that you try the Bluetooth speaker on a different device and see if it works well on it. If it still gives you problems, then that speaker is the issue. If, however, it works fine on other devices, then it may be the connection to your tablet. I would then try a different Bluetooth device on the tablet and see if the problem still occurs.
You don't say if the Bluetooth speaker is the one with little sound or the tablet's speaker.

If the tablet's speakers are fine when the other device isn't connected, then the tablet's speaker isn't the problem. I would suggest that you try the Bluetooth speaker on a different device and see if it works well on it. If it still gives you problems, then that speaker is the issue. If, however, it works fine on other devices, then it may be the connection to your tablet. I would then try a different Bluetooth device on the tablet and see if the problem still occurs.

Solution