Looking for technical support

Rishi_4

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
My laptop screwed up. I've a dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop. Recently when i upgraded it to Windows 10 Bluetooth went off cos the drivers were not compatible. I then tried to install them downloading from dell.com, a message came to start Bluetooth using wireless switch. I left the issue,. then there came a bios update, i installed it, now from then my audio, wifi, went away. I tried to connect my mobile to pc wia usb, no device is shown moreover when i tried to get my service tag from cmd, i got anerror that this service is stopped. Please help im in great problem.

Solution
Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First about your Bluetooth, press the "fn+F2 key on your keyboard and that should enable or disable both Wifi and Bluetooth. Just keep on pressing those 2 keys at the same time for couple of times until it shows Bluetooth as enabled.
- Next about the sound issue, uninstall/reinstall the Sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound Driver.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Here's the link: http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03174939M/1/Audio_Driver_21H15_WN32_6.0.1.7520_A00.EXE
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed then test it again after the reboot.
- If all these...
Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First about your Bluetooth, press the "fn+F2 key on your keyboard and that should enable or disable both Wifi and Bluetooth. Just keep on pressing those 2 keys at the same time for couple of times until it shows Bluetooth as enabled.
- Next about the sound issue, uninstall/reinstall the Sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound Driver.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Here's the link: http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03174939M/1/Audio_Driver_21H15_WN32_6.0.1.7520_A00.EXE
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed then test it again after the reboot.
- If all these will not work I would suggest rolling back to the original OS of the laptop.

Solution