Looking on how to fix this problem

Izaiahlaflare

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
I had my phone hooked up on the charger and than I played music but I didn't hear nothing so I went to turn it up but it said headphones when I turned it up but there wasn't any earphones in it so when I put earphones in I can hear music and stuff but when I take them out I can't hear anything.. I tried to power off my phone 2 times but still the same thing.. someone help me out

Solution
Sounds like there is a physical issue with the phone where it thinks something is connected to the headphone jack. A last option before replacing it or having someone open it and maybe replace the jack is to do a full factory reset. That will wipe everything off the phone and set it up like new, so make sure all your files and contacts are in a safe place.
Sounds like there is a physical issue with the phone where it thinks something is connected to the headphone jack. A last option before replacing it or having someone open it and maybe replace the jack is to do a full factory reset. That will wipe everything off the phone and set it up like new, so make sure all your files and contacts are in a safe place.

Solution