looking to buy a home theater system with a receiver

m65

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
It must be able to work with netflix,amazon movies, Xbox 360 and PS3 and of course satellite receiver. The room is small so a 5.1 is preferable. Ive tried reading reviews but they haven't helped. The most important thing is it must work well without issues. The reviews Ive read seem to indicate that sometimes they work, then you have to mess with them, then they work for a while then....you get the point. Must work well most of the time for years. Please Help

ssddx

Glorious
budget?

energytake clasic 5.1 $350 + sony 5.2 receiver $200 = $550

very highly rated speakers for the price (read some reviews if you dont believe me) and the sony receiver isnt too too bad. it even has an on screen display so you dont need to read the faceplate for setup functions.

ssddx

Glorious
budget?

energytake clasic 5.1 $350 + sony 5.2 receiver $200 = $550

very highly rated speakers for the price (read some reviews if you dont believe me) and the sony receiver isnt too too bad. it even has an on screen display so you dont need to read the faceplate for setup functions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 11
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 9
A Streaming Video & TVs 1