Loop Preparing Automatic Repair Windows 10 Dell Gaming Laptop Please Help!

Skullzrulerz

Honorable
Apr 3, 2017
Hello about 3 hours ago i turned on my laptop and as i was going into google chrome i had the green screen of death i had a error bar code come up and some info about the crash i was a system error and i had something ncvis? So then it goes to this loop so it turns on goes to to boot logo and then to preparing automatic repair it comes up with the circle and barely as it goes around it crashes and then repeats this over again so as of now i am trying to download windows 10 into a usb sitck but i can't see to find anything to do with usb on the dell bios? if someone can please help me would be very greatful as i cant even use the laptop :(

What are you trying to do with USB in the BIOS? Yes it's a good idea to try a clean Windows 10 setup, just boot off the USB stick and run the setup again. It should give you an option to boot from USB, there should also be a boot selection to select the drive.

Skullzrulerz

Honorable
Apr 3, 2017

Okay sorry for not getting back to you :( so i have manged to somehow reinstill windows 10 this took me hours to do so after all of this loop over and over again i had made a windows 10 usb stick and had to change my bios from uefl to legacy and followed a youtube video and after that it's all working but when i switch back to uefl it's like windows 10 is not there?