Lost contacts galaxyA8

Aug 6, 2018
Okay for some reason on my Galaxy A8 I am unable to find any of the contacts that I previously had on my Gmail or Samsung account it's all the same email. So I'll give you a little bit of History I restarted my phone because there was just things that needed to be reset on it so I restarted it backed up before I restarted it and I restored my phone to a previous date which I lost all of my contacts so couple weeks later I restarted my phone again to see if I could get all my contacts back while I went to a previous date and when I went to that previous date it restored all of my contacts now I tried to redo the same thing lost all my contacts but now I can't find any of the contacts from the previous date that I actually got it from the last time so where are all these contacts is there any possible way that I can get these contacts back because I have 9 contacts and I used to have 150 or something please help ASAP/b]

Solution
There is no way to restore an Android phone to a specific date. Contacts and data saved online maybe, but not the Android OS and data itself. If the contacts were saved to an online account say on google for example, you would need to contact google about how to get them back if they aren't there.
There is no way to restore an Android phone to a specific date. Contacts and data saved online maybe, but not the Android OS and data itself. If the contacts were saved to an online account say on google for example, you would need to contact google about how to get them back if they aren't there.

Solution