Lost photos and Cloud

Shadycat95

Estimable
Dec 18, 2015
I'm having a few problems with my Droid Mini 4G LTE... One, is I realized all my photos that were in gallery are gone, zip. Then I went to txt a friend and, well, nope. I couldn't do that either. And the big problem I have with this phone is the fact I have to charge it way too often. Can someone please help me? I'm old school so I don't know much about these phones. I turned 60 yesterday, so you can probably guess the rest. Thanks very much.

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello there!
I will give you some advices:
1) Save your data! Conenct the phone via usb into your computer and search your lost photos. They still may appear into your phone.
2) When you save your information (copy it on your computer / sync it ) you should factory restart the phone (that will clean).
3) You can also check your ACC for your lost photos. Most of the phones saves information like photos into a cloud. If the sync was on... the photos are somewhere there :)

p.s. "old school" means nothing ;) If you dont want to spend alot of time and get a headache... get this phone to service and ask them to take a eye on it.
If i can help you with another problem about that i'm on it :)