Question Loud fan, no signal on display. Shut's down after 13 sec.

Sep 21, 2019
Hi there. I have an Lenovo Ideapad z510. Today I've changed the CPU (from i3 to i5-from a toshiba satelite -the cpu model is the right one) I've added 8gb of ram (crucial) and a 120gb ssd (crucial). After I've put it all together and pressed the power button. The lights on the keyboard turned on, the fan turned on for 13 sec.(pretty loud) , (no image on the screen)...and shut's down. Do you know what can it be? Thank's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 7
O Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 14
D Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 5
X Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
schlaufon Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question monitor has no signal all of a sudden
Solved! my wifi is not working properly when i m very close t the router it conncets and show very low signals and when i move just aw
Solved! My fire stick was working at first and now when I put TV in hdmi source its saying no signal
wi-fi losing signals
My laptop immediately disconnected from internet the red cross sign appears instead of WiFi signals So now what can I do???
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
Poor wireless signal after SSD upgrade
It takes a long time for my laptop to restart after a "sfc /scannow" and my monitor does not show signal.
Laptop to Sony TV, VGA to HDMI converter, getting no signal on TV, Laptop doesnt see TV
no screen signal in bios
Dell 5520 Laptop Second Monitor Detected but NO Signal
Laptop with no screen and clean hard drive doesn't project any signal to the TV.
I have a Compaq Presario cq62 that the power light LED is on the Caps light is blinking and the wifi signal light is on and it
intermittent battery signal
My hdmi ports stopped working i got a vga to hdmi with audio . But tv is displaying no signal and turning off
Monitor can't find signal from laptop
I have an acer aspire which seems to be on but the screen is all black. It lights up for a second only to display a no signal
ASUS x51RL laptop display gives no signal.
How to see BIOS, as internal laptop (make HP dv3500 series) display broken, NO signal on external monitor while booting ?
i connect laptop to lcd via hdmi port but display on lcd NO SIGNAL found what is the reason

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS