GSX455

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
I live in the USA. Yet my order from says the m2n68-la Nara2 was only sold in Canada and USA. This stuff ticks me off. I love to tinker and want to unlock this Bios. I have a Awardphnx from 10/97. Can you help? Actually i belive the MB is AsusTek. Its confusing there are so many contradicting replies out there. I have thried to contact Hp, Asus < and AsusTek. I figured if if complained about the right to get bios info a they sold a "Upgaradeable System; which means possibly future upgrade will need bios changes to the hidden part of the bios. All replies told me to chekc forums. What a crock of ... I am on a mission to unlock this greak of nature. Then i will deal will Execs at HP.

o1die

Distinguished
May 16, 2001
You don't want to change the bios to a non hp. It will cause problems with your windows installation next time you want to change anything. I don't recommend it unless you have a spare operating system. Overclocking is highly overated. Many other oem boards are void of bios adjustments for overclocking. It would be easier to simply upgrade your cpu.