Macbook Pro vs. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga

Solution
Want a Purdy screen, low specs and a high price point? Get yourself a macbook.

Seriously though unless you NEED iOS cause your whole lifes on the cloud (figuratively speaking) then you're better off looking for something like the X1 as an alternative. I got an ideapad 720s as opposed to a 13" macbook pro aND I'm so glad I went with that for almost half the price.

severinsen70

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
Want a Purdy screen, low specs and a high price point? Get yourself a macbook.

Seriously though unless you NEED iOS cause your whole lifes on the cloud (figuratively speaking) then you're better off looking for something like the X1 as an alternative. I got an ideapad 720s as opposed to a 13" macbook pro aND I'm so glad I went with that for almost half the price.

Solution

lukekjones

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
I have both a MacBook Pro and a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga, the Yoga being supplied by my work.

Seriously, I can turn both on at the same time, read all my emails on my MacBook while I wait for the Yoga to startup, then get frustrated waiting for the yoga to make numerous connection attempts to my WiFi network before eventually failing and having to be done manually.

I can then quickly check my work emails on my Yoga, forward anything important to my MacBook and close the lid on the Yoga. What a piece of junk!!!!!!

I am so glad I didn’t pay for the Yoga, I would be taking it back if I did.

Buy something else.