Macbook Will not turn on after installing windows vista without bootcamp

Crist_Cace

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
So I decided to install windows vista on my MacBook pro, and I was able to successfully install it and use it for a couple of days. All of a sudden, it would not start at all. My macbook would not turn on at all. Now I really need it and It won't turn on. Someone help me please! I beg you! :??: :??: :??: :??:

Failing to boot into the OS is different from not turning on at all.

If you press the power button and nothing happens that suggests a hardware failure, not an issue with booting into an OS.

So is there NOTHING?
Not familiar with MAC but I assume there's normally a BIOS/UEFI you can boot into? If so, can you boot into that?

If it was a problem with Windows or the drive it's on I'd expect SOMETHING on the screen giving an error. Again, not having that suggest a hardware failure unrelated (so coincidental) to the Windows install.

Crist_Cace

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016

It was when I kept a dvd in the macbook disk port when it was rebooting. Now it will not turn on when I click power button.

So no power. No indication of anything happening?

I'm no Mac expert, but you could Google the model year and see if there's some tips on how to eject the disc (if that's possible).

I saw some suggestion of holding down the "track pad button" while powering on but have no idea if that would work for you.