Maintaining high performance on Razer Blade?

reidbaker

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Been about half a year since getting my Razer Blade 2015 (256gb ssd) - which I LOVE. As I'm currently going through and restoring a bunch of old laptops to clean them up (likely to resell), I was curious if there were any recommendations for keeping my Razer Blade running well, including for gaming (though most of mine is still done on my PC with dual GTX 970s).

I know you don't defrag an SSD. But any general recommended maintenance, tools, or ways to check the performance health of my laptop?

Thank you!

Solution
I would download Driver booster 3 which should download all the drivers for your laptop. Run this every week. Run Clean master every week to get rid of junk. Run Anit malwarebyte every week to get rid of virus. Disable any animations from windows. Always hibernate the laptop instead of sleep as this allows the laptop to use the memory for other things other than keeping the laptop awake.

And last of all don't push the laptop to its limits.

emeck

Estimable
Jun 20, 2015
Hmmm, maybe download a Hardware monitor to check temps and stuff, ssd software (ie: samsung ssd magician) and when your warranty runs out (assuming you have 1 year) you could open it and dust it really well and maybe change thermal paste.

I would download Driver booster 3 which should download all the drivers for your laptop. Run this every week. Run Clean master every week to get rid of junk. Run Anit malwarebyte every week to get rid of virus. Disable any animations from windows. Always hibernate the laptop instead of sleep as this allows the laptop to use the memory for other things other than keeping the laptop awake.

And last of all don't push the laptop to its limits.

Solution