Review Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free: A No-Brainer

centaur2469

Prominent
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, and none of it actually does much of anything. Welcome to the cyber-scare. let me explain how this works. If your PC were to become actually infected you've got a problem. However, most PCs are not infected, just the browser. Let's use Avast as an example and toss in Malwarebytes alonside. Now each of these offer a paid version supposedly to clean you PC of malware or viruses but after you run them you still have difficulties with your PC. Avast will quarantine issues but it doesn't actually get rid of them. Malwarebytes lists them much the same way but does little to eradicate them also. So what's the real deal. While everyone is trying to clean their computer of whatever most never notice that the problem usually comes from downloading things from third parties. And what does that affect? The Browser and not actually the PC. It's all a scare tactic to sell you something you don't need. If you're using Windows 10 you already have PC protection. Most of the time when I go to service someones PC for viruses and whatknot. I find viruses embeded into the browser. So what do I do? I uninstall the affected Browser and reinstall it. Ten bucks for my time and I'm outta there with advice to stop paying for worthless antivirus crap that doesn't do anything. I have none of that on my PC and neither do I have any virus or malware problems. Be careful what you download, it's as simple as that.