Man, 54, ''Marries'' Teen in RuneScape, Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoogins

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Sorry but saying there needs to be a filter is a poor excuse for parents not supervising. Don't care if she worked three jobs, that means the girl was unsupervised a lot, not just on the internet.

Oh, and what kind of van did the guy drive? If we just teach our children to stay away from certain vans.. we could cut down on a lot of this.

G

Who exactly was hurt in this transaction? The girls mother?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]sicundercover[/nom]Im more creeped out by the fact that people still play RuneScape.[/citation]
It's the same as WOW, just a different name.

jeremiahpope

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
"They got married in the game," sheriff's corporal Ray Johnson said. "Maybe he thought that was legitimate in real life. It's not." HAHAAHA

" the report indicated that he lived alone and paid the bills by selling "Magic The Gathering" game cards." HAHAHAHHA more.

razzb3d

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Definitely old enough to be her grandfather. Gross. Mind bleach. This girl is an IDIOT/MORON/CRETIN to have sex with a 54yo looser.

rubix_1011

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
...And this is just one case we've heard about due to the media. Imagine the countless other times this takes place around the world that we are unaware of...

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Wow this is creepy as hell. This is not the first time this has happened. That game has been around a long time.

I'm seriously creeped out because I used to play that game when I was 13. And I used to play Magic: The Gathering which is how this fool pays his bills. WTF. This is so messed up on so many levels. So sad that a 54 year old plays that and chased after a 13 year old girl.

PudgyChicken

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
This is literally one of the most disturbing things I've read in a long time. Kids these days... I wanna see what the man looks like, I mean, I could semi-rationalize it if he was a little good looking, but if he has to make a living selling "Magic the Gathering" trading cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.