Man Builds $4,000 Iron Man ''War Machine'' Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]hollowtek[/nom]It's better than paying a few billion for the real thing.[/citation]
Really!? A few billion would be a bargain for the ludicrous power the fictional suit has.
Abramovich, I'm looking at you. =]

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Hmmm That is pretty cool but its nice to see what we americans are still waisting money away in these bad economical times and all the starving people in the world.I would have put the money to charity If I could blow it on a suit.Not saying its not a really impressive custom made suit, but still.Not wise in my opinion.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Nice will come in handy when austerity comes into effect later this year in the US. I wish that I had the cash on hand for something like this along with dragon skin under armor (special issue only for military and high level security).

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
But can it play Crys....nevermind ;). I would like to see an epic battle between Man with Warmachine Suit vs Canadian with Beart Suit.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]CoryInJapan[/nom]Hmmm That is pretty cool but its nice to see what we americans are still waisting money away in these bad economical times and all the starving people in the world.I would have put the money to charity If I could blow it on a suit.Not saying its not a really impressive custom made suit, but still.Not wise in my opinion.[/citation]
I am far, far more charitable than most westerners, but talking about these kind of issues in response to a guy building an iron man suit? Rediculous.
These arguments are better suited to governments who actually waste money.
Hell, I bet somebody reading this comment has spent $4000 on a killer PC.

Hellbound

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
[citation][nom]CoryInJapan[/nom]Hmmm That is pretty cool but its nice to see what we americans are still waisting money away in these bad economical times and all the starving people in the world.I would have put the money to charity If I could blow it on a suit.Not saying its not a really impressive custom made suit, but still.Not wise in my opinion.[/citation]

Starving people in the world????...really? Here we go again.. Another liberal trying to tell people what to do with their money...

aBg_rOnGak

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
[citation]]Starving people in the world????...really? Here we go again.. Another liberal trying to tell people what to do with their money...[/citation]

If you don't care about other people, just shut up... He's just saying it, whether you agree or not, most people doesn't care anyway... You can do whatever you want with your money

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010

You and I should meet. I love to clothesline people riding on a ten-foot tall horse.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008

and how much did you spend on that computer your typing your response in? wouldn't its money have been better spent on charity for the hungry?
hello pot..Im kettle, we should chat someday.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Great heres how to help them out.

Step 1: sell your kidney
Step 2: give money to african starving kids
Step 3: post results (winrar)
Step 4: Profit?!!?!?!?

Come on that 2nd kidney is useless you only need 2. Call me a bitch or whatever but i like my useless things.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]CoryInJapan[/nom]Hmmm That is pretty cool but its nice to see what we americans are still waisting money away in these bad economical times and all the starving people in the world.I would have put the money to charity If I could blow it on a suit.[/citation]

Well that's what YOU would do, douchebag. People like you probably want to force talented people like this dude to pay for everyone else around the globe who aren't as "fortunate." (gag me). We're getting sick of you mindless, drooling bed wetters!

neblogai

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2007
This guy can not fly, but sure he can jump from a skyscraper, land and not get squished- like the real Ironman.
And this suit is still cooler.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]That's is SO cool, except the "face" plate keeps opening back up... intentional or bug?[/citation]

Did you notice he was pressing a button to make it do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.