Man Buying PS3 From Craigslist Gets Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

visa

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
In his defense, that $50 saved could have bought him a fancy new LCD TV microwave screen they sell in Walmart parking lots...

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Wait, he handed over the cash before inspecting the contents of the box? Or even seeing a box? I've met in parking lots before, never had a problem. But I ALWAYS keep the cash on my person (notice I didn't say wallet) until AFTER I've seen the goods.

boudy

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
I saw the title of this article and thought, "As if that's never happened before..."

I wonder if the sellers actually had a PS3, but the buyer just forked over the money too early.

coldmast

Distinguished
May 8, 2007
[citation][nom]visa[/nom]$50 saved could have bought him a fancy new LCD TV microwave screen[/citation]
does it play MORTAL PEEP FIGHT?

thrust2night

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2007
Good. People as stupid as him deserve to lose their money. What if the seller had actually handed him the PS3, how would he have known it works? There are somethings you just don't buy in a parking lot.

stephen0983

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
[citation][nom]thrust2night[/nom]Good. People as stupid as him deserve to lose their money. What if the seller had actually handed him the PS3, how would he have known it works? There are somethings you just don't buy in a parking lot.[/citation]
i meant to quote this one lol

LordConrad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2007
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]i vote this guy to win the 2010 darwin award[/citation]

To get a darwin award you have to do something so stupid that you are removed from the gene pool, so it is usually given to dead people. However, one guy was given the award for accidently shooting himself in the nuts.

G

Wow this reminds me of a huge case locally. Woman in a babies r us us is kidnapped Along with her baby, the woman was robbed and raped. I bring this up because that babies r us is located next to a best buy. Coincidence? I just never buy from craigsliat either way. The world us just too fkd up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdabra Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 7
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2