Man Gets Stolen Car Back Thanks to Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
Gmail is about as responsible for getting this guys card back as sesame street is responsible for getting my car back: "Today is brought to you by the letters A, B, C... and the numbers 1, 2 and 3".

fancarolina

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]Officers run plates on people not even breaking the law...[/citation]

Duh ... Ever wondered what that cop is doing while he is tailgating you.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
[citation][nom]fancarolina[/nom]Duh ... Ever wondered what that cop is doing while he is tailgating you.[/citation]
You shouldn't be worried if you have nothing to hide...

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]fancarolina[/nom]Duh ... Ever wondered what that cop is doing while he is tailgating you.[/citation]

+1

[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]Officers run plates on people not even breaking the law...[/citation]

I dont know where you live but last i checked, officers have always been checking plates even when your not braking the law. i remember when i was in ohio that a few nearby city police departments got some new scanners to speed up plate checking.

Heck, the 1 of the big spots for plate scanning i've notice is parking lots of big stores (like walmart) and mall's. So you dont even have to be around your car to have the a plate on a car scanned. :p

silentq

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]BS, cops can [pull you over now because they are curious.[/citation]
Did you read the article?

spam123

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
I think the "Report SPAM" button on this site is like the "close door" button on elevators. Just there to make us feel better, but really does nothing.

xxsk8er101xx

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ya that's their job they do it all the time to random cars.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
what's wrong with that? that's his or her job...good on the officer....it's called being proactive

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
He was breaking the law. He was driving a stolen car.

Status
Not open for further replies.