Man Officially Married Virtual GF, Plans Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaskodogama

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
that's just a sicko nerd dude!
I once had a crush on a cartoon female when I was a kid[ the white hair lady in Atlantis cartoon by disney ] , but this? wow

yao

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
Nitendo will create a game called "virtual Kids" in the near future as a wedding gift for the couple.

Icehearted

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
[citation][nom]vaskodogama[/nom]that's just a sicko nerd dude!I once had a crush on a cartoon female when I was a kid[ the white hair lady in Atlantis cartoon by disney ] , but this? wow[/citation]
To be honest, a crush on a cartoon seems kinds worse to me than on an interactive video game character, not that either seems sensible.

I realize you said when you were a kid, but still...

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]vaskodogama[/nom]that's just a sicko nerd dude!I once had a crush on a cartoon female when I was a kid[ the white hair lady in Atlantis cartoon by disney ] , but this? wow[/citation]
Halle Berry aka Storm?

groveborn

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
This article said "legally", but I guarentee it wasn't a legal wedding. The wedding was performed by a minister, but that's not how marriage works in Japan. Futhermore, marriage is only allowed between a man of at least 18 and woman of at least 16, and anyone under 20 needs their parent's permission. Since the video game character is not technically a woman, nor at least 16 years of age, nor can it receive parent's permission (it has none, it's not alive), there is no way it would be legal. Also, both parties need to agree and sign contracts, which a virtual character is not capable of doing.

G

That guy seriously needs to be locked up in a loony bin!

- After his virtual Wife Slams the DS shut on his Virtual YooHoo

- - [/i] I wonder if she would need a pair of virtual tweezers to find his real one?[/i]

surfer1337dude

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Icehearted[/nom]To be honest, a crush on a cartoon seems kinds worse to me than on an interactive video game character, not that either seems sensible.I realize you said when you were a kid, but still...[/citation]
In his defense, they make certain cartoons like that so ppl will watch (look at some like that one, kim possible, and some older ones as well like that betty boop), Dont get me wrong im not a person who has, just saying ppl do

G

Good idea, nice tax shelter if it really is a legal marrage.

Of course hes probably not that smart, hes probably just nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.