Man Steals iPhone Being Used in GPS Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtronika

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
sounds like another stolen iPhone scandal. these are getting old.

Breaking News: Man steals iPhone only to get caught staring at the new Retina Display in amazement 10 feet from victim. When asked why he didn't run he responded,

"i'm such a fool, i just couldn't look away!"

ugh

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
It would have been much worse if he actually had the use it!
Thank goodness for the thief that the police caught him in time before he had to go through the frustrations of the iPhone like every other sucker er I mean owner.

dokiardo

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
So let me get this straight. He just happens to steal it from a lady using it to demo gps software. Does anyone smell a setup for free publicity?

G

Is this another iphone was stolen stories, how many times do we have to hear some garbage like this from apple's retarded marketing team. SOrry but that iphone isn't worth stealing, its funky garbage. People need to stop looking like tards with ipads also and just buy a magazine.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]bebangs[/nom]Got tracked by cyberpolice.[/citation]

He done goofed; consequences will never be the same.

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
This happened last year in s.f. and she was sitting at the bus stop. Unless its a repeat of the same moronic act by a different loser.

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
i think this is why tomshardware has gone downhill because this story is not interesting at all, who cares toms, you really are getting sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.