Man Tried to Sell His Son on Craigslist for $5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Was probably a joke just like a lot of other FB ads and some politically correct soccer mom say it and freaked. Bravo.

G

Was probably a joke just like a lot of other craigslist ads and some "politcally correct" soccer mom saw it and freaked. Craigslist even has a category for funny ads such as this... Bravo.

Judguh

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
I doubt that it was a joke, but its just wrong either way to post anything like this. Humans aren't commodities to buy and sell.

G

chicken shit bastard~ scared of being a man and raise his kid ! what a fucken lame.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]fr0stza[/nom]sigh... what is this world coming to[/citation]

to the end, of course.
Haven't you heard? 2012?

jeverson

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2007
I agree that if this is legit that the guy should man up and do it what it takes to care for his son. However, I can't blame him for not wanting to put his kid in a foster program. Foster programs here in the US are a joke. They are expensive and not affective. I do not condone his actions but I suppose I can understand them.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
lol...my goodness i guess it's better than to just leave him the corner of the street...but only 5,000? I would charge 5 billion :)

mavanhel

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]lol...my goodness i guess it's better than to just leave him the corner of the street...but only 5,000? I would charge 5 billion[/citation]

He's looks for a sale here, not a ransom :p

jhones99

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2009
yes you gonna surely get a good price

lot of options bidding, but it now,reserve price........... and buyer pays no tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does paypal offers buyer protection for this product

can i get bing cash back with this purchase, microsoft do u cover this item under bing

G

A Spokane man identifying himself as Rick Obelophy is the subject of a police investigation after he tried to sell his son on Craigslist for $5,000.
Hmm...solid plan there, asshole. Good job.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
whats next ?? .... living organ donors!? ... hey i wana sell my childrens organs ... they are alive now .. but that can be arranged ...

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
If this is not a joke, I truly wish he could find a "buyer" this way, even if it's not how this matter should be handled, as he's clearly an unfit parent...

thlillyr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Good for you for being inventive and having the couage to pusue your ideas in these times of hardship. Shame on you for not having a heart or morals.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Well, this brought a lot of attention to his son, which will probably get him an adoptive family... in the meantime the father will probably just get a few months in county jail, which he's probably in and out of anyway. *shrugs* in a way, his plan might turn out to be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.