Man Uses Craigslist to Buy Rape for His Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR0W M@GN3T

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I first heard about this on Phillip De Franco's show and was pretty shocked. There are lots of sick people out there and they aren't worth analyzing. Just throw those f***ers in jail.

PLATTERMAN

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
What a sick mother fr, he will hopefully rot in hell after he has been given the welcome to your new home inmate indoctrination. What a piece of sheet scumbag.

DarkMatterBT

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I'm with you kutark, I mean honestly why don't we put more of these sick f*ckers down, the world would be a better place I promise. We spend endless amounts of tax payer dollars to imprison them, and for what, the 2% that get reformed. Just not worth it in my opinion, and thats whats wrong with society, these guys know theres no real consequence to there actions other than free room and board for a year or two then probation.

Master Exon

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]kutark[/nom]Lets see, a bullet costs ~$0.50. Prison, ~40k/yr. /sigh.[/citation]
I hear that Lions in Zoos need to eat... anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Just trying to be economic.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
To those saying Americans are sick because of this, I'm willing to bet you are European. And you should stfu because did you have that guy that had sex with his daughter or something and kept her locked downstairs for years?

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
this is sick news and people should be aware of such crimes ... but how does this relate to computer news? did the husband buy a tricked out system to play GTA afterwards or what?

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
this is sick news and people should be aware of such crimes ... but how does this relate to computer news? did the husband buy a tricked out system to play GTA afterwards or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.