Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Headed to XBLA, PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Schnoz

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
Get a Hori fight stick and replace the buttons with Sanwa butons. I did and I couldn't be happier. My favorite fighting game of all time has got to be the Japanese import of Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. Theres a speacial character in it called Norimaro, based on the Japanese comedian Noritake Kinashi. Instead of fireballs he throws random things like dolls and pencils and his special move has him doing random stuff like taking pictures and taking a bath. If you press start during the game he'll ask for the opponents autograph. Easily the funniest shit you'll ever see in a fighting game.

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
They should have Marvel vs. Capcom 3 already. Or at least bring out Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. But Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is awesome too.

solymnar

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
First thought in my head "classic".

Second thought in my head "I wonder how many more people will play iron man heavily due to how kick ass the movie was?"

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]cracklint[/nom]I love my 360, but the controller for fighters just sucks. Microsoft really needs to work on that d-pad[/citation]

Search for a XBox 360 "Fightpad". It's made my Saitek/Madcatz, has got pretty good reviews and is geared towards d-pad play.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Street-Fighter-IV-FightPad/dp/B001M241KU

Yes, Madcatz hasn't always made wonderful controllers, but they did a pretty good job with this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.