Review Master & Dynamic MW08 review: An expensive but excellent AirPods Pro rival

charlesnyc

Commendable
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to say that I'll be returning my MW08--the new fit system doesn't work for me. Ironically, a main reason for buying the original MW07 was the fit system with "wings" that both held the buds securely in my ears and helped insure a good seal of the ear canal. The MW08, which no longer has the wings, never felt secure to me and the seal was not as good as what I could achieve with the MW07, no matter which ear tips I used.

Reactions: The1917Burglar
Nov 5, 2021
Sorry to say that I'll be returning my MW08--the new fit system doesn't work for me. Ironically, a main reason for buying the original MW07 was the fit system with "wings" that both held the buds securely in my ears and helped insure a good seal of the ear canal. The MW08, which no longer has the wings, never felt secure to me and the seal was not as good as what I could achieve with the MW07, no matter which ear tips I used.

I cannot agree more. Even though the product looks absolutely gorgeous I believe the brand is very rigid. The MW08 and the MW08 Sports could profit more by just adding the fit wings to the bundle. Especially the Sport version. I hope they would include this at some point, rather than how they always wait for a new version to be released with the new updates. It is a joke when they can claim a sport version just by adding two sets of memory foam. I do have to say that the new material they use for MW08 Sport is supposed to be more durable, but, what is the point when the product is designed for "if it falls we have you covered" when you can already include the solution "fit wings".