Question maxxaudio please help

Sep 13, 2019
I have an Asus rog
ROG G751JL
I just redid windows and now Maxxaudio isnt on my laptop. It came free with my PC, but now i cant find where to download it back to my pc. heeelllpppp

If it came with your original system, then any restore that came with the computer should reinstall that program.

Now if you didn't have a back up or installation of the original system, and got it from somewhere else, there is nothing that we could do about that. In that case you would have to either contact the manufacturer about getting an original system installation CD/DVD/USB for your system, if it would come with the software (ask them first) and may well have a cost (for the installation media). Or you would have to purchase the software directly.

Sep 13, 2019
If it came with your original system, then any restore that came with the computer should reinstall that program.

Now if you didn't have a back up or installation of the original system, and got it from somewhere else, there is nothing that we could do about that. In that case you would have to either contact the manufacturer about getting an original system installation CD/DVD/USB for your system, if it would come with the software (ask them first) and may well have a cost (for the installation media). Or you would have to purchase the software directly.

I GUESS I NEED TO CONTACT MANU. i reid my puter and cant find it anywhere. and yes this is the original system that came with the puter. thanks for the help