Metal Gear Developers Addicted to Dating Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ominous prime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
"Are they actually sneaking off to the toilet to get a few minutes in with their virtual ladies?" Hilarity at it's best. Reminds me of the Giga pets, lol.

fatkid35

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
wow...just wow....a nation of millions, with a higher female population, where a majority of them are pretty hot, and dudes are jerking off to a ds.....wow.

alexmx

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]deltatux[/nom]that's just sad that you get addicted to a virtual girlfriend >.>".[/citation]
Agree with you, that's just sad. Although I can understand that some people aren't socially abled.

Maybe if the game taught them how to behave with women IRL...

apr01

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
of course they are addicted... virtual girls are going to be the only kind these code geeks ever get!!!

fatkid35

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
alexmx, your right. i think in western culture were are more comfortable being more forward with women in general. a little scoundrel training game may be in order.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I guess the rumor that japanese game companies shelter their programmers from the real world is true...

Are people that sad that they go to a virtual gf instead of a real one? But I really can't argue with that because of these reasons.

1. Virtual GF cost nothing.
2. If they cheat on you, you can break the game (the real world you would get arrested)
3. If they argue with you, you can just turn them off or close the lid.
4. You can't get a virtual STD

There are more but I'm sure others will follow.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
*sighs* I wish I could be addicted and "love" A VGF , I cant get a real one. =/ Everyone where I live wants someone that can either make over 90 grand a year , or someone that beats up other guys for fun.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
Wow the japenese are wierd when it comes to women. Didnt we already know this. I mean they have been trying to build a sex bot for forever now. Its my sex box and her name is Sony.

redgarl

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2009
Well, seeing how the world turns out... with the night life and all this forplay games for performance sexual encounters... I find it rather normal. Peoples are losing touch with peoples because peoples are only there to use others.

Peoples who don't have a clue about what I am talking about, will understand around their 60s when all their life will lose all kind of senses.

G

[citation][nom]njalterio[/nom]LAME![/citation]
You are lame!
Don't you see the guy spoke with a Japanese accent, and knows something of anime?

G

[citation][nom]redgarl[/nom]Well, seeing how the world turns out... with the night life and all this forplay games for performance sexual encounters... I find it rather normal. Peoples are losing touch with peoples because peoples are only there to use others.Peoples who don't have a clue about what I am talking about, will understand around their 60s when all their life will lose all kind of senses.[/citation]
you don't need to be 60 to understand that the world is so full of diversity, and that you can call yourself 'absolutely lucky', if you found a friend for life!

niz

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
Sad. So sad. Is this what life has become?
I guess what can you expect from a country that also has vending machines selling young girls used underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.