Metal Gear Solid: Rising (You Can Cut Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
i hope this isn't the only concept in the game... games that revolve around one good idea don't really do too well, i can see it getting boring fast

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
PC you say? Then I may give it a try.
I tried buying MGS4 an the guy at the shop demanded ID... next time I guess I won't shave. Then again, he may say no anyways next time for me insulting him... :(
Will it be on Steam or Impulse?

injected_metal

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
I know that sometimes there can be typos or grammatical errors in articles. Even more so when it is a long article or hot news that you are trying to get up before anyone else breaks the story, but a small blurb about a few day old trailer that you couldn't bother to even write one sentence before screwing up is just pathetic. How long could it possibly take to proof read your work?

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]Raiden... Damn. I am hoping that they will remake the original Metal Gear NES games for modern platforms.[/citation]

I believe this was rumoured a few years back. Nothing seems to have come of it though.

PreciousL

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
It slices, it dices, it makes JULIENNED FRIES!

And if you act NOW we will throw in a nondescript cardboard box for just $59.99. That is a $100 value!

HellyHans

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
it didnt cut the table.....btu can cut a van in half while slashing the front end?? euhhhh ok It would have been alot better if the cutting didnt destroy everything when you hacked it... example.. you slice the vans hood... but only the hood gets caved in... NOT the whole freking van that the blade didnt even touch..

Status
Not open for further replies.