METROPCS ZTE Nightmare!!

erleyba68

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I've had my MetroPCS ZTE MAX PRO for just shy of 4 months...I've never dropped it, and always charge when alerted that battery is low (10-15%)...Ever since I updated the phone last month, my phone:
*** Randomly shuts on and off sometimes while charging.....
*** I've found my phone completely shut down while asleep(not on charger, just in dresser or in purse), or at work (in my locker till break or lunchtime etc)....Twice it was next to me while driving and when I arrived to destination it was off...
**** When this first happened I freaked out and went to MetroPCS....Watched sales person try and charge on wall then computer...Then 2nd sales person whispers to the 1st one, "to hold power button and Vol same time and reboot"! I asked what was going on, and they said " that's how these phones work"!!!! I explained I never had problems....
They looked a my phone and claim there is a small tiny itsy bitsy scratch and it's NOT COVERED under INS or WARRENTY..!!!! if it continues to shit off I have to pay for a new ONE!!!!

Today found shut off again, and I missed important call...Battery charged at 82%....

Akiesha Dean

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017

Akiesha Dean

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Im having the same problem and have only had my phone 4 months , did you ever find a solution...I like this phone but, I have alot of things going on and at least 6 times out of the day my phone has turned off I've missed alot of Important calls and even I. The middle of texting it will power down, if there's a solution please someone help. Sincerely Akiesha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhilipMichaels Cell Phone General Discussion 2
L Cell Phone General Discussion 3
G Cell Phone General Discussion 0
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
PhilipMichaels Cell Phone General Discussion 2
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
PhilipMichaels Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Mark Spoonauer Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1