Mice From Outer Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Where is a link to the foot mouse and can you get one for testing? I have a friend who does medical coding from home and I think she might like it, as long as you can just rest your foot on it to move your mouse. If the control is good, she may be interested as it would save her time having to click on different windows.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
That Z-Nano mouse could be considered useful for midgets. I myself have a hard time finding things large enough to be suited for me, as I am quite tall.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
The Brando mouse (photo 18) looks quite interesting. I wonder how accurate something like that would be. We need you to GET THESE and TEST THEM FOR US!!!

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]quantumrand[/nom]What, no Apple mice? Tom's Guides is going to lose their kickbacks from Apple...[/citation]
Damn, you're right. Don't worry, I'll make sure we get some more pro-Apple articles up ASAP. I can't believe I slipped and left Apple out. I can't bite the hand that feeds me! I really appreciate the reminder.

BKD

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
I use a hand hald trackball mouse. I don't have to move at all, just my thumb on the ball, and I can sit in any position, anywhere I like. I started with this by turning a standard trackball mouse upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.