Microphone Static Issues D:

Sir_Hexen

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
I am using a blue Yeti Microphone and i have some issues, A type of whine of some sort that is disrupting my streaming...

An audio file is composed below for your convenience

https://db.tt/KPJeIDyB

The interesting thing is when i plug it into a USB 3.0 port in the back on my main motherboard, Works great, But the only issue is it likes to disconnect and reconnect every 60 - 120 seconds... But if i plug it into a USB 3.0 in my case in the front the noise comes back...

RaDiKaL_

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
Two different issues... since the front panel it's wired to a port in the mobo that wire must be getting EMI generated from possibly your video card, try to get that cable as far as possible from it and see if it improves.

The rear port issue however is something different, that disconnection issue happens only with your mic or with any USB device you connect to it? have you tried your mic another port in the back (2.0 ports)?

Sir_Hexen

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
Sadly there is no change at all, I have done many things to get the issue solved and nothing BUT plugging it into the Rear I/O Port get's rid of it... But i have plugged it into the other 6 USB 2.0 ports and the issue stays the same.