News Microsoft 365 now includes a free VPN – but there are far better alternatives

nolino

Prominent
Nov 9, 2022
Microsoft 365 has added a free VPN for subscribers, but it's not going to challenge serious VPNs anytime soon.

Microsoft 365 now includes a free VPN – but there are far better alternatives : Read more
This may sound like a tall tale, but I have documentation. I originally became aware of this VPN thru a Windows Central email. I don't click on email "free offer" links from anybody, so I googled the subject, and among others, the results came up with articles from Toms Guide, Windows Central, and ZDNet. Links from these sites to more info were all intercepted by UBlock. I posted a thread in the Microsoft community. They knew nothing about it. I went to the Microsoft 365 site, and opened a chat. After one hour and ten minutes of a frustrating back and forth, they (the chat person and the advanced team that person consulted with) determined the information published on this subject by your site and all the others is "bogus". I saved the chat page converesation if you need verification.

Last edited: