eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
they are keeping any reviews from being released before release date

which means they're scared that it;s gonna get bad reviews

which means it;s gonna suck

which means microsoft failed twice this year

G

All of these games sound like half-assed books...

casual games....

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
That lineup is worse than I anticipated. Sounds like they're launching with shovelware. This might fail even more than I thought, and I thought it was going to fail hard. They better slap Halo on a game so the Xbox fanboys will gobble it up.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I really think it would be a wise move to sit back and see how this goes before running out and buying it. Certainly the titles currently announced aren't exactly worth getting excited over and making a rush to get it. But who knows maybe some great titles will come but that still just gives more reason to wait.

Also console accessories/add-on even more those that come late into the consoles life have a tendency to fail. Given this repeated history it's certainly even more wise to wait it out.

Personally I would like to see it become a success as it promotes moving and is perhaps the first step to a much larger picture.
As silly as it may look now these steps forward can lead to
much more advanced future. Who knows perhaps someday we will look back and think of Kinect as a innovation to whatever we will have then.

ulysses35

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
Hmm Kinnect looks like a slightly different take on the Wii / Move - but there is nothing really new and the games are going to appeal mainly to kids.... cant see anyone I know buying it to be honest

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]they are keeping any reviews from being released before release datewhich means they're scared that it;s gonna get bad reviewswhich means it;s gonna suckwhich means microsoft failed twice this year[/citation]

and how did you expect to make a review on something that is not out yet....

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
I do not have great expectations for Kinect. They will need to release some AAA titles to really get it going. Dance games and fitness games may be fun for a while, but they won't get gamers to buy one. Didn't they promise some action games and FPS a while back?

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
[citation][nom]wawa sxm[/nom]and how did you expect to make a review on something that is not out yet....[/citation]
Are you serious?

These titles look lame. I feel like it will be way worse than the Wii. they should have charged 100 bucks and left it at a neat way to interact with your menus. My bet is this is going to flop. JMO. who wants to come home after a tiring day of work and then...jump around in front of your television for 2 hours to beat a level? Gimme my sticks, or mouse and keyboard, and let me sit.

MrKKBB

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
Why not Aragon's Quest? I think MS did a big mistake with excluding envolvement with that one. Available for PS2, PS3+motion, Wii, DS, but NOT Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.