Microsoft Designs Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissysue

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
Never likes curved keyboards but the compatibility is nice. Compared to the Apple wireless keyboard I would prefer on an iPad, Too bad Apple had to be turds and make it work only with Apple.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]zulutech[/nom]Why does microsoft create apps, and hardware for apple?[/citation]
Easy money from the sheep herd

kyuuketsuki

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
[citation][nom]zulutech[/nom]Why does microsoft create apps, and hardware for apple?[/citation]
1) It's not designed specifically for Apple products. It is designed to be compatible with pretty much any tablet.

2) It'd be stupid to release a product targeted at tablets and then make it incompatible with the tablet that has, by far, the largest market share.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009

Well.. it could be because they own a large stake of apple.

Secondly, I've always been impressed with Microsoft keyboards & mice. They seem rock solid.
Has anyone else noticed this?

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
[citation][nom]silver565[/nom]Well.. it could be because they own a large stake of apple.[/citation]

Since when? Microsoft had bought 150 million dollars worth of non-voting Apple stock in 1997 (Part of a bigger deal that involved a copyright infringement lawsuit, patent-sharing, MS Office for Mac and Internet Explorer for Mac), but that was not all that much money back then. (Market cap of Apple was 2.3 billion back then according to wikiinvest. Annual revenue 7 billion)

I think Microsoft sold that stock long ago.

I'm missing something. I have a device on my desk right now. On the back it says "Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000." It is a curved keyboard.

Is the news that they reduced the model number by 1,000?

DaddyW123

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
They should put adjustable hinges on it, so that you could also physically attach your tablet to it, making it like a universal version of the transformer keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS