Microsoft Exec Outed Over Nokia Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
WOW.... Actually it is one of the sleekest phones I have ever seen too.
Although I never had a chance to lay my hand on one, but it sure is cooler than I guess the Old Nokia innovations.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Yeah, I can understand them kicking him out, after all the market for cell phones is really full of too much for too little too soon. And that little edge that a company has before it launches a new phone is what could make it loose due to the tight competition.

fancarolina

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
Why haven't people figured out Twitter is a bad idea. Shut your damn mouths and these problems won't happen, people like to talk too much.

mosu

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
What is new about Microsoft and WP7,WP7.5 and so on?Mr Marini stated the obvious and makes that official so he had to go_On a side note, quite a strong relation between Nokia and Microsoft, because after all he was critical about the hardware...

G

The team the hired him should be fired as well. Damn socializer behavior styles should never be hired in sales or management positions. They will always talk too much, it their behavior to do so. MS needs to hiring people who know how to get the right people on the bus and in the right seat. Jim Collins 101.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
The "love the new Nokia" may have been somewhat acceptable, but his rating is what really got him kicked out. I guess he just couldn't realize that sending a tweet is like publishing his material to the world...

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
What an idiot this guy should have known this. Don't talk details about your product until its freaking released and especially don't grade you own product anything less then a 10. That be like chevy going to the new camero before it was released, you will love the drive, but the quality on the inteiror could have been better. lol Who does this when they are trying to hype a product before its released lol oh nevermind Joe Marini does this.

Specter0420

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
In other WP7 news, Mango update is set to roll out within the next 14 days! I can't wait to have even more stuff I can do faster on my phone then any other phone. My friends won't race me anymore though. They just say, "Yea I know your windows phone is faster then my iPhone/droid, but mine is more popular."

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I am sure it is exactly the same as breaking a NDA
Those things are watertight and this (former) Exec should have known better
Good luck with the new job at Walmart as a greeter

jungleboogiemonster

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
An 8? Really? Wow...I woulda canned the guy too for dissing an upcoming product. 8? I still can't get over that. Just remember kids, alcohol is a hell of a drug, cause this guy had to be drinking to post something so stupid.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]What an idiot this guy should have known this. Don't talk details about your product until its freaking released and especially don't grade you own product anything less then a 10. That be like chevy going to the new camero before it was released, you will love the drive, but the quality on the inteiror could have been better. lol Who does this when they are trying to hype a product before its released lol oh nevermind Joe Marini does this.[/citation]

everything is rated 9 or 10, its so common that i dont even see those numbers anymore, now 8... and im being serious here... has me looking into the product more than a 9 or a 10 would.

i also admire their honesty, sure there are flaws, and its not a device that rode down from heaven on a beam of light with jesuses blessing, but they will market it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.