News Microsoft just patched 90 Windows security flaws including 10 critical zero-days — update right now

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
August 14, 2024 - Ahhh.. yesss.. the famous.. infamous Windows "Updates". Yeeehhh!! The good news is that the Win11 "udate" didn't "break" anything on my Win11 machine, but I wish that was the case with my Win10 machine, (which I still run because Microsoft says it's garbage, and can't run Win11 🤨 ). Anyway(s)😏 the Win10 "updates" managed as usual to trifle with my sound settings on my Win10 machine, and even taking the precaution previously of creating a "System Restore points" prior to installing the current "updates"., didn't help. I have no sound on my Win10 machine at the moment. I assume at some point the problem will be rectified, but this is exactly why I have more than one Windows full tower desktop computer, along with a Chromebook, and an Apple Mac Mini. My next step at some point is to get a second different ISP account in case my present one goes offline as it has it does occasionally. Life ain't cheap in the first world.😏