Microsoft May Unveil Fitness Band in Time for Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNel

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
If MS wants to get in they need to whore themselves to all of the current apps. When I am looking at bands I look at who is compatible with the apps I currently use. My bought my wife a FitBit Up24 because it was compatible with MyFitnessPal, Withings scales and runkeeper.

I am not sold on the Samsung Gear or any of the others unless they are compatible with the market leading apps.

Dial Prasad

Estimable
Jun 20, 2014
Microsoft missed the consumer market, years ago, while they ae trying to play catchup withe the consumer, Apple and Google are taking over their business. And their new CEO think women should not ask for raises. Too BAD

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
Microsoft missed the consumer market, years ago, while they ae trying to play catchup withe the consumer, Apple and Google are taking over their business. And their new CEO think women should not ask for raises. Too BAD

I read the transcript. It is pretty obvious he wasn't saying women specifically should not ask for raises. He was speaking about all employees. He said if you do good work, it will be recognized. Performance-based raises.

But a lot of net trolls have jumped on that bandwagon anyway. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.