Microsoft office 2010 pro will not activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwest67

Estimable
Feb 4, 2015
I bought the the orginal program mIcrosoft Office 2010 pro as a download from Microsoft partner DigitalRiver. I also purchased the backup DVD program disks. Last time I had the same issue and Microsoft had to issue me new keys. This time I got to install but it will not activate and the option to activate over the phone is grayed out. I looked up a solution on the internet and was led to Microsoft's site mentioning this exact error and they said the cause is a regedit key is not allowing it to activate. So I downloaded their little MS Fix It Tool and I ran it, and restarted my PC and I still get the same issue. Is there a work around or a crack that will remedy this issue?

dwest67

Estimable
Feb 4, 2015
Ok, well how about giving me a phone number. I can't use the "activate through telephone option" when I try to activate. I appreciate your feedback but I asked for a work around or crack not to imply that I want you to help me steal it. Rather because it should not be this hard to get software purchased legally to work as it should. And it seems like quite a common problem as I have researched all the comments made right here in your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.