microsoft office problem

nikuagg2015

Estimable
Oct 23, 2015
I have windows 10 in my computer. A few days before my PC showed a window that your PC did not star correctly. There were options of turn off your computer, restart your computer, startup repair. i tried them all. then in the advanced options i chose the option of reset your PC and after some time my PC started working. but many apps were removed along with ms office 2007. i looked for it everywhere but i found nothing. can u please help me to get it back

Solution
Hi,

Since you've selected to "reset your PC" that means it's back to factory condition meaning it's like out of the box and everything you've installed after you took it out from the box had been removed and you'll need to reinstall them all. What you can do is to contact Microsoft given that you purchased Microsoft Office from them or online and you created an account with them. That way they would be able to help you to install it back to your PC.
Hi,

Since you've selected to "reset your PC" that means it's back to factory condition meaning it's like out of the box and everything you've installed after you took it out from the box had been removed and you'll need to reinstall them all. What you can do is to contact Microsoft given that you purchased Microsoft Office from them or online and you created an account with them. That way they would be able to help you to install it back to your PC.

Solution