News Microsoft ridicules MacBook Pro for not having a touch screen — forgets about iPad Pro

Jan 27, 2021
Microsoft's Surface has a new commercial taking aim at the MacBook Pro's touch bar and lack of touch screen.

Microsoft ridicules MacBook Pro for not having a touch screen — forgets about iPad Pro : Read more
I think that Microsoft is right on is so many ways. First, the iPad is not a computer. You can argue all you would like, but there are to many functions that make it impractical. The Surface Pro will run older software, like those of us that purchase the Adobe Suite before it all went to the cloud. Yes, there is Affinity, but it is still not Photoshop. I can also run applications like Solidworks, AutoDesk Fusion. There are also Windows only functions of Office that make the Surface Pro a more compelling device. I can continue the list.

As for the device, it is a Computer that works like a tablet, too. The handwriting experience is incredible. The touchscreen is responsible and helpful if you work with 3D applications. The size of the device is amazingly small and light. So, you would have to buy a Macbook and iPad at more than twice the cost of the Surface Pro. Sorry, but I will take one device. And this is coming from a former all Mac user.