Microsoft Sends Mozilla IE9 Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]The cakes are going to be going a lot more often with Mozilla's new release schedule.[/citation]
Thats why they sent a cupcake instead of a full cake. =D

G

I love it. A cupcake for 4-5 since it was a small update, and not really worthy of the new version number.

G

Now we know why mozilla is pushing new major version number, instead smaller revision number like 4.45 or 4.56... It's for the cake (that wasn't just a lie) :D

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]That's nice I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks.[/citation]
Dare they eat it to find out? I mean who knows what lengths IE might go to to sabotage the competition!

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Kileak[/nom]Did they send anything to Google for Chrome?[/citation]

Chrome is released so often that Microsoft would not be able to afford it. They'll be broke if they decide to send them a cupcake each time a new Chrome gets released.

JimmiG

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
So that's the real reason Mozilla started "shipping" a new major version update every few weeks? They have a sweet tooth...

Herr_Koos

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]gerchokas[/nom]If they are into browsers, why dont they send cookies?[/citation]

Had to give you a thumbs-up for that.. :)

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Chrome is released so often that Microsoft would not be able to afford it. They'll be broke if they decide to send them a cupcake each time a new Chrome gets released.[/citation]

They change version numbers more often than some of the geeks change underwear, amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.